Signing up online is quick and easy. First create and activate an account, then simply download the MyChart app and login. Inscripción en MyChart.
To create and activate an account:
Go to www.mychart.universityhealthsystem.com.
- Click on Sign Up Now.
- On the next screen, click on Sign Up Online on the right hand side to request an Activation Code. On your desktop, it will appear on the right-hand side of the screen; on mobile, you will need to scroll all the way down.
- Complete the information requested and click Submit.
- You will receive an Activation Code email within a few minutes in your personal email.
- Write down your Activation Code and type it into the MyChart browser. Click Next.
a. If signing up from a mobile device, certain email applications (such as Gmail) will open the activation email link within the app itself instead of opening the link in your internet browser application, requiring you to reenter information. For ease of sign up, copy/paste the code from the email instead of clicking the email link.
b. If your identifying data does not match with your University Health patient data on file, then a request for an activation code will be sent on your behalf to Health Information Management. Once they authenticate your identity, your activation code will be sent via email.
- Your EHR account log in process includes an option for two-factor authentication. This adds a second level of verifcation to protect you from unauthorized MyChart access. If you choose two-factor authentication, click Continue and follow the steps below; if not, go to Step 10.
- Now update your contact information for two-factor authentication and click Continue.
- You will need a security code to verify your identity. Select the method of delivery for your security code. You will get a faster response by selecting email rather than a phone text message. Once you receive the security code in your email or by text message, enter the code and click next.
- Proceed to establish log in credentials by selecting a user name and password. You now have access to MyChart. When you log in, accept the Terms & Conditions and personalize your contact options.
To use your account on an electronic device, download the MyChart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Sign in to your account and choose University Health System in San Antonio as your provider in the app.
If you find any issues with enrollment, please email MyChartSupport@uhs-sa.com or call the MyChart Patient Support Line at 210-358-4980. Download MyChart Enrollment instructions.