May19New pediatric booster authorization raises familiar questionsThe CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices voted to recommend booster shots for children ages 5-11.
May13Changing how a community responds to traumaThe Institute for Trauma-Informed Care at University Health is marking Trauma-Informed Care Awareness Month with a full calendar of events
Apr25What are the rules when there are no rules?University Health continues to require masking in its clinical and public spaces to protect patients, staff and visitors.
Patient & Visitor Resources
- Parking & Hospital Access
- Sending Mail, Flowers & Gifts
- Spiritual Care & Chapel Services
- Visiting Hours & Waiting Areas
- Advance Directives (Living Will)
- Community Resources
- Medical Records
- Notification of Data Collection
- Patient Portal