Women's & Children's Hospital Fund
Join Us in Creating an Exceptional Future
Construction is underway for the region’s first and only Women’s and Children’s Hospital. This is a concrete reminder of University Health’s commitment to serving and improving the health of all women, babies and children.With your support, the new Women’s and Children’s Hospital will raise the bar for healthcare even higher and enable more families to access this unparalleled level of care. This new state-of-the-art facility will ensure families don’t need to leave San Antonio for the specialized care they need. It will also help us recruit the best doctors, nurses and other medical professionals and expand evidence-based medicine through clinical trials.
How Your Gift Helps
Your gift will remain entirely in San Antonio to develop and advance services, educational programs and new technologies such as:
- Child Life team, specialists who focus on the emotional and developmental needs of children and their families
- Dedicated OB/GYN emergency department
- Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Center
- Pediatric and Congenital Heart Center
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Pediatric organ transplantation
- The only Level I Pediatric Trauma & Burn Center in South Texas
- The region’s only cystic fibrosis program that follows patients through adulthood
- The region’s only Level IV Maternal Program
We invite you to be a part of this vision!