Patient Care Funds
Give Directly to Those Who Most Need It
By donating to our Patient Care Funds, you will be supporting the health and recovery of the people in our care. You can direct your donation to our Children's Health Programs or our Adult Health Programs. We can help you decide which program you want your generous donation to support.
Children's Health Programs
Our Children's Health Programs are funded by generous donors like you. University Health has the capacity and the expertise to offer the children of South Texas unmatched care, thanks to your support.
We are taking donations for a number of children's health funds in order to:
- Provide teddy bears, coloring books and other emotional support items to hospitalized children
- Send doctors to local schools to educate children about injury prevention
- Host free swim lessons at public pools
- Minimize families' financial burdens when their child is diagnosed with a heart condition
Adult Health Programs
University Health hosts a number of Adult Health Programs and initiatives with help from generous donors.
You can donate to support our efforts to:
- Provide prosthetics and orthotic shoes to those who need them
- Continue caring for patients at our HIV/AIDS Clinic
- Educate people with diabetes about healthy eating, exercise and glucose monitoring
- Provide breast cancer survivors with wigs, hats and prosthetics