We Make It Easy to Talk About Urology Problems
Let’s face it – you may be embarrassed to talk about a problem related to parts of your body involved in urination. The doctors and nurses who specialize in urology at University Health want you to be comfortable discussing any condition – from urinary tract infection to incontinence, from kidney stones to cancer.
Urinary Problems are Very Common
Rest assured that no matter what problem you have, many others have had the same concern. As many as half of all women between 30 and 60 have some urinary incontinence. Men experience it, too, the older they get.
You don’t have to grin and bear it. Tell us about the problem, and let us get you on the road to feeling like yourself again.
We treat hundreds of people every year and specialize in putting you at ease and giving you the medical care and support you want. Urologic conditions we treat include:
- Bladder dysfunction – overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, urinary infection
- Erectile dysfunction
- Fecal incontinence/prolapse of the retocele
- Infertility (male)
- Kidney disease
- Pediatric strictures, reflux, stones and tumors
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Prostate problems – benign and cancerous
- Stones in the urinary tract – kidney, urethra
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Urologic cancer – including cancers of the bladder, kidney, prostate and testicles