Gregory Abrahamian, MDTransplant
Jennifer Wells, MDGastroenterology Transplant
Kermit Speeg, MDGastroenterology
Send your patient to the transplant experts at University Health for a comprehensive evaluation and testing for a kidney, liver or lung transplant.
Who Can Refer a Patient?
If you’re a physician, you may refer your patient to our transplant program for evaluation.
How to Refer a Patient
Make sure your patient meets the criteria for initial transplant evaluation and begins the three-step referral process for:
Expect outstanding service and support from our staff throughout the referral process at University Health’s Transplant Center.
Our Transplant Care & Services
When you choose to refer your patient to University Health’s Transplant Center, feel confident you’re putting your patient in good hands.
Trust our experienced transplant doctors, surgeons and supporting care team to provide compassionate and safe care for your patient. Our high-quality, comprehensive program offers transplant services tailored to your patient’s individual needs. Your patient will appreciate:
- Access to the latest treatment options, techniques and medications
- Bilingual staff to help them stay informed
- Centrally located Transplant Center services in San Antonio’s medical center area
- Financial counselors to explain transplant costs and insurance benefits
- Pre- and post-transplant patient education, resources and support services