Physical therapy focuses on rehabilitating a certain muscle function so that you can start using it again in everyday life. We offer a variety of services and technologies to rehabilitate you after any sort of injury, accident or surgery.
Our physical therapists can treat you in an inpatient or outpatient setting, depending on your needs.
- Bioness® L300 Foot Drop & Thigh Weakness
- EKSO® Exoskeleton
- Facial nerve rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Stroke and neuromuscular rehabilitation
- TheraSuit® Method
- Vestibular rehabilitation
If you struggle with vestibular balance disorders, you may need vestibular rehabilitation or balance retraining therapy. This helps you move through your day safely. A specialist will help you learn how to cope with dizziness in your daily life.
You may need to learn better safety strategies and make adjustments for:
- Going up and down stairs
- Driving (ask your health care provider when it will be safe for you to drive)
- Walking, bending over and exercising
- Using the bathroom
- Organizing your home to make it safer, such as tightening handrails
- Changing your shoes or clothing
- Changing your daily habits
- Learning how to use a cane or walker