Francisco Sesatty, MDRehabilitation Medicine
Nicolas Walsh, MDPain Management Rehabilitation Medicine
Steven Sanchez, DORehabilitation Medicine
Pre- and Post Breast Surgery Rehabilitation
Breast surgery can impair the use of the arm because of weakness and muscle tightness. Specialized rehabilitation therapy can improve range of motion, strength and flexibility of the arm to return to improved function. Our referral-based rehabilitation services consist of:
- Pre operative teaching class: This patient education group class will discuss the lymphatic system, demonstrate exercises to perform after surgery and perform a brief assessment of the arm(s).
- Post operative rehabilitation, including:
- Post operative patient assessment
- Exercises to improve range of motion, strength and flexibility
- Lymphedema program if indicated
Pre-op Breast Surgery Evaluation
Classes are held from 9:30 - 11 a.m. at the Medical Center Pavilion, 4647 Medical Dr. San Antonio, TX 78229. Please check-in on the 2nd floor. For more information call 210-358-2710.