What is Nurse-Family Partnership?
Nurse-Family Partnership is a voluntary, free maternal and childhood health program that gives first-time moms valuable knowledge and support throughout pregnancy and until their babies reach two years of age. Partnering first-time moms with an experienced Registered Nurse empowers these women to confidently create a better life for their children and themselves.
The program will help you:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become a better parent.
- Build a strong network of support for me and my baby.
- Make my home a safe place for my baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in my community.
- Find ways to continue my education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for my family’s future and find ways to help me reach them.
Who can enroll in the program?
Any woman who:
- Is pregnant with her first child
- Meets income requirements
- Resident of Bexar County.
- Has not passed their 28th week of pregnancy.
Nurse-Family Partnership Information
The Nurse-Family Partnership brochures are available to read online or download. Click one of the links below to get more detailed information on our program.
View the Nurse-Family Partnership Brochure
View the Nurse-Family Partnership Program Overview
To find out more about the program and see if you qualify, please call: 210-358-5894.