University Angel Eye
University Angel Eye® provides a unique and personal experience for parents to interact with their newborn in University Hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit whenever they are away. Many of the babies inside our Level IV NICU come to us from out of town, leaving parents and family members to travel long distances to spend time with their infants. With 10 Angel Eye® cameras available, we’re bringing families a new way to be a part of a very important journey toward health.
Powered by the Angel Eye’s NICU Camera System, this secure, online technology offers:
- Chat – parents and their care team at University can chat in real-time while viewing their baby
- Messaging – parents can leave a message for their baby’s care team any time, day or night
- Family Support – family members can create and manage their own accounts
- Language Translator – powered by Google Translate
- High Resolution Camera – see your baby through the industry’s highest quality camera
Parents will receive a log in username and password from their baby’s neonatal care team.
Log in to University Angel Eye®
For technical support with your account, please call 1-855-456-6805.