As one of the nation’s leading academic programs, University Health System, in partnership with UT Health San Antonio, is developing new and better treatment options for pediatric and congenital heart disease.
Clinical trials are not right for every patient, and that’s why it’s important for families to understand their options and ask questions before participating in a trial.
University Children’s Health Heart Center is the only program in the region that publicly reports its outcomes data through the Society of Thoracic Surgeons database.
- Inpatient Echocardiograms
- Cardiac Catheterization Volumes
- Cardiothoracic Surgical Volumes
- Cardiothoracic Surgical Mortality
- Single Ventricle Patient Volumes
- Single Ventricle State 1 Palliation Survival to Discharge
- Adult Congenital Cases
- Neonatal Cases