At University Health, we provide advanced, minimally invasive radiology and surgery services. Our vascular and interventional radiology team is composed of board-certified physicians who have achieved sub specialized training through ACGME-certified vascular and interventional radiology fellowships.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
Our team is trained in both ambulatory procedures as well as procedures that require short admission periods. This means that you can count on advanced, comprehensive care no matter what your condition.
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization: (UFE) A minimally invasive procedure to treat uterine fibroids.
- Prostate Artery Embolization (PAE) A procedure to treat the urinary symptoms from Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty: a procedure that helps patients with severe back or bone pain.
- Tumor treatments including ablation, and chemoembolization to treat benign tumors and cancer on the lung, liver, kidney, and breasts.
- Gastronomy tubes- for swallowing or visceral transit problems
- Advanced vascular access- for the management of multiple diseases of the heart including port-catheter placements, and PICC lines.