Barbara Taylor, MDInfectious Diseases
Sean O'neil, MDInfectious Diseases
Sunil Ahuja, MDInfectious Diseases
Patients with traditional Medicare and Medicaid are covered as well as patients who are covered through most Marketplace Health Plans.
Many of our patients who don’t have insurance are eligible for funding through the Ryan White Grant. We also work closely with other community organizations - making every effort to help patients secure funds to get timely care.
Sign up for MyChart to access your health information, upcoming appointments, test results, medical bills, price estimates and more, all via one login.
Accepted Insurance Plans at FFACTS Clinic
- Aetna supportive plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – HMO, PPO/POS
- CIGNA supportive plans
- Community First Health Plan – HMO, Medicaid, CHIP, CHIP Perinate, Foster Care
- HealthSpring – Medicare (formerly Bravo Health)
- Humana Military Healthcare Services – TRICARE
- Humana – HMO, PPO, Medicare
- Multi Plan – PPO
- Superior Health Plan – Medicaid HMO, Medicaid STAR+PLUS, Medicare, CHIP, CHIP Perinate, Foster Care
- UnitedHealthcare – HMO, PPO
- WellCare – Medicare Advantage Plan
- WellMed – Medicare Advantage Plan
Other insurance plans may also be accepted. Please contact the clinic to check insurance eligibility.
Funding and Service Costs for FFACTS Clinic
Private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare are accepted. To help pay for your medical care, we also offer CareLink and grant funding to qualifying patients.
If you have Medicaid, Medicare or private insurance, we’ll file your form promptly. Please pay any copays or deductibles on the day of your visit. If you’re unable to make payments, please speak with our case management staff.
Fees for Ryan White Services
FFACTS Clinic services are funded in part by the Ryan White Treatment and Modernization Act.
If you have a third party payer who does not cover Ryan White services, and you’re eligible for the service, you can obtain them at the cost listed below.
Fees Charged Based on Your Percentage of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Patients at or below 100% of the FPL receive Ryan White services for free
- Patients between 101% and 200% of the FPL will be charged $2.00 to receive Ryan White services
- Patients between 201% and 300% of the FPL will be charged $3.00 to receive Ryan White services
- Patients at 301% or higher of the FPL will be charged $4.00 to receive Ryan White services
Patients above 500% of the FPL may receive the following services at the rates below:
|Outpatient ambulatory medical care
|Medical case management
|Mental health psychiatry
|Mental health counseling
|Substance abuse counseling
|Medical nutrition therapy
|Non-medical case management
Other Services Available to FFACTS Clinic Patients
Other services are available at your own cost, including: