Committed GI Care for Children
Preparing for Your Pediatric Gastroenterology Appointment
Bring the following to your first GI appointment:
- Referral forms from your child’s pediatrician/family practice physician (if required by your insurance)
- Pharmacy information – name and phone number
- Lab result and radiology reports and procedures
- A copy of your child’s recent growth curves (if available)
- A parent or legal guardian must be present at all times. Please bring proof of guardianship or documentation from legal guardian to all appointments.
- A list of all medications your child is taking – prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal medicines. Please include medicine name, dose, frequency and name of prescribing provider or bring all medicines in a plastic bag.
To reschedule or cancel a pediatric gastroenterology appointment, please notify our staff at least two days before your scheduled appointment by calling 210-358-5437.