Pediatric Group Visit
Thank you for your interest in supporting University Children’s Health! Your kindness is truly valued. Your support is essential to the well-being of our children. University Hospital is the premier trauma center for a vast, 22-county region of South Texas and home to the highest designated pediatric trauma center in the region, and the only center in South Texas able to care for children with serious burns.
In order to protect our patients, we have a few guidelines when considering donations and events.
- If visiting as a group, the group can have a maximum of 6 people. This maximum applies to all members (i.e. characters). All members of the group must be 16 years or older. Any teens must be well chaperoned.
- All details must be discussed in advance of confirmation of event, as there are guidelines pertaining to food, types of activities, length of events, etc.
- Activities and/or gifts given cannot promote one religion.
- No one should enter the hospital if they have any signs or symptoms of illness.
- No one can take pictures of the patients (unless approved in writing). Please inform the hospital about any photography/picture requests prior to event.
- I understand that I must be on time for my event/visit or my event will be cancelled and may not be rescheduled.
- Please inform us if you’re running more than 15 minutes late, if so we will need to reschedule.
- Please make note that the units within Pediatrics that you will be visiting are subject to change upon your arrival due to the nature of the patients. We will keep you updated.
- If tangible pediatric items will be gifted, we must make sure there are enough for all patients. Our hospital serves birth to age 18 years old. All donations must be brand new and non-choking hazards. Unwrapped gifts are preferred.
If you are seeking ideas for gifts, please reach out to our staff for a wish list. Any items not delivered on day of event will be used throughout the year in the hospital or donated to our many pediatric clinic locations.
Thank you for your generosity and we look forward to working with you!
If you're interested in visiting University Children’s Health pediatric patients, please complete the below questionnaire.
Pediatric Group Visit Form
Review the following and select Yes or No if you are able to comply with the following guidelines: