As a patient admitted to our care at University Hospital, your family is welcome and encouraged to stay with you as part of your healing team. Our rooms are designed for your comfort and care. Your stay includes:
- Private patient rooms, with private bathrooms
- Room service to order what you want to eat (within doctor’s orders), when you are hungry
- Television in each room to enjoy TV shows, watch a movie, relaxation videos and health education videos
- A comfortable sleeper sofa for a family member to spend the night
- Open seating areas where family and friends can gather and visit
- Free Wi-Fi
The Sky Tower at University Hospital also features two healing gardens for relaxation and a breath of fresh air.
At each of our University Health locations, you’ll find experience a unique level of service with amenities designed for your convenience. No matter where you’re seen across the system, you and your family will know that we care.
For parking information, please visit Patient & Visitor Parking.
Healing Arts Program
SaludArte is a Design Enhancement Public Art project that utilizes art to create a warm, welcoming and healing environment at both University Hospital and at our Robert B. Green Campus. Every patient room in the Sky Tower at University Hospital includes an original piece of artwork.
Our goal is to provide a positive distraction during what is typically a stressful time and help uplift your spirit to promote better healing. As a reflection of the role and vitality the cultural arts play in our community, we aim to improve your experience and inspire healing, compassion, hope and trust.
Laptops, tablets and mobile phones are welcome in many areas across our system, with some exceptions. Sign on as a guest and feel free to surf the internet.
Learn more about your stay with University Health.