You want to be certain you and your family receive the best medical care from the most knowledgeable providers. That’s why you should choose a teaching hospital.
- Our medical staff, shares their research results and expertise regionally, nationally and across the world.
- University believes in a patient and family-centered team approach. Here, teams of physicians, nurses, technologists and other professionals work with you and your family to develop an individualized plan of care.
- Here, patients can benefit from innovative diagnostic and treatment technologies.
- Teaching hospitals like University Hospital offer the widest breadth of specialty services and expertise. Because of our specialized capabilities, patients are referred and transferred to University Hospital every day by other physicians and hospitals.
Teaching hospitals are best known for improving the health of their communities through a comprehensive, team approach while offering:
- Board-certified doctors in most major specialists inside University Hospital 24/7 working together to diagnose and treat even the most complex conditions and injuries.
- A commitment to getting to the bottom of every patient condition, using the latest technology and research available in medicine.
- Clinical trials providing evidence-based treatment options before they are available anywhere else, along with the care and expertise of some of the best doctors in the country.
- A comprehensive approach to healthcare. In addition to emergency and hospital care, at University Health, we offer you and your family preventive health and primary care close to home, as well as conveniently located specialty care and same-day urgent care.