The Health Insurance Marketplace is a resource where individuals, families and small businesses can compare and buy health insurance plans. You can enroll in Medicaid or CHIP anytime of the year. See if you qualify based on your income.
To be eligible to enroll in health coverage through the Marketplace, you:
- Must live in the United States
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national (or be lawfully present). Learn about eligible immigration statuses
- Must not be incarcerated
If you have Medicare coverage, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to buy a health or dental plan. Learn more about Medicare and the Marketplace.
- Plans and Prices
- Checklist: Apply for or re-enroll in your Healthcare Marketplace coverage
- How to save on your monthly insurance bill with a premium tax credit
- Want to update your current health care plan?
For more information, please contact University Health CareLink, or call CareLink at 210-358-3350.
Apply for health coverage through the Marketplace today.