eCheck-in with MyChart
Before your appointment, you may be required to sign some forms or confirm medical information.
You can save time by completing these tasks before your appointment with eCheck-In through MyChart but don’t forget to let the front desk staff know when you have arrived for your appointment.
With eCheck-In, you can:
- Update your personal information
- Pay your appointment co-payment
- Answer questionnaires and e-sign documents
- Review and update medical and prescription information
To use eCheck-In, please follow these steps:
- Open the MyChart app on a smart phone or tablet.
- Login to MyChart. Don’t have a MyChart account? Follow these steps to enroll.
- Once logged in, go to “Visits” and select eCheck-In.
- Verify your personal information.
- Verify your insurance coverage and choose whether you wish to bill your insurance for the visit. You may also update your coverage and upload insurance card photos.
- Verify your prescription medications on file. You may add a medication by clicking the “Add a Medication” button. You may select or add a preferred pharmacy.
- Review allergies. You can add an allergy by clicking the + button.
- Review your health issues. You can remove and add health issues by clicking the respective button.
- Review and eSign the documents.
- eCheck-In complete. When you arrive for your appointment, please stop by the front desk to let them know you are there.