MyChart Patient Portal
MyChart, the new patient portal bringing all your health information together in one place. Bill Pay and CareLink Re-Enrollment will continue to serve you.
Items that are part of your medical record include prescriptions, lab results, allergies and immunizations – they will transfer over when you enroll in MyChart. You will be able to see information on your health record such as results and clinicians' notes. You will see your results at the same time as your provider. Please give your provider time to review your results. He/She can put some of your results on hold until he/she is able to talk to you or if the information can cause harm or violate your privacy. Please consult with your provider if you have any questions about your results or additional information.
If you have questions about MyChart or your health information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Pay bills electronically
- Refill prescriptions
- Schedule or cancel appointments directly
- View test results
- Schedule telemedicine visits
- Manage your loved ones’ health care
- Get an estimate for how much a procedure will cost, and more
- Learn more about MyChart
- Sign up for MyChart (Instructions)
- Read MyChart FAQs
- Download the MyChart mobile app
Bill Pay Online
Bill Pay Online is for you to pay your statement for dates of service prior to July 11, 2020, if you have visits after July 11, 2020 please refer to MyChart. Call Customer Service at 210-358-9500 or toll free at 877-766-5533 Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. or email questions at UHS.PBS@uhs-sa.com.
- Pay CareLink bill online
- Pay UMA bill online (Formerly CMA)
- Pay Hospital bill online
- Please review our COVID-19 update
- Renew your membership (existing members)
- View list of required documents