Float Pool Nursing at University Health System
What is a Float Pool?
The University Health System Float Pool is a hospital wide float pool. Nurses who are part of the pool have flexible schedules and competitive wages, work in multiple locations and benefit from a great work environment. Full-time, Part-time positions with benefits and PRN positions are available. Apply online today!
University Health System Float Pool
The University Health System Float Pool was designed to create a system wide float pool to assist in staffing clinical nursing positions. The ultimate objectives of the University Health System Pool are to:
- Provide for consistency in supplemental staff by utilizing experienced nurses;
- Assure a more highly prepared nursing pool team, based on consistency of orientation on University Health System processes, policies and departments;
- Deploy a dedicated, centralized team that continually meets University Health System staffing needs and that share the University Health System mission, vision and values.
Am I Qualified?
- 3 yrs. experience as a R.N.
- Meets minimum job description criteria.
- Willing to float to more than 1 area.
- Willing to work alternate shift, when critical staffing need occurs.
- We have very flexible shifts:
- 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- 11 p.m. -7 a.m.
- 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- PRN: self scheduling within the following parameters:
- 36 hr. minimum in a 28 day cycle
- 12 hours, of the 36 hour minimum (must occur on a weekend)
- One major holiday shift per year-Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years