Health Career Observation Program
The Observation Program is an opportunity for current college/university students to observe healthcare professionals, such as:
- Technicians/Specialty Technicians
- Administrative Assistants/Unit Clerks
At this time, we only accept applications for the professions listed not physicians. We do not accept Observation Program requests for high school students.
- Your school must already have an affiliation agreement with University Health (See the list of affiliated schools)
- Observation application
- Proof of enrollment
- Criminal background check
- Approval from the University Health department director
For more information, please email Volunteer.Services@uhs-sa.com.
To observe a Physician:
If your observation experience is for a school course credit or required by your degree program, please work with your school placement coordinator to arrange your hours.