ACE Interface Training Schedule
Institute for Trauma-Informed Care
In the ACE Interface course, you will learn about the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) study, along with neurobiology that explains why ACEs have an immense effect on people’s lives. This session will provide information on how we can dramatically improve health and resilience for this and future generations.
Please choose the session that best fits your schedule. All sessions are the same.
1. View the training schedule below. (PDF format)
2. Choose a session that works for you.
3. Click the link to register with your organization/work email.
4. When the session is about to start, click the link provided in the confirmation email.
5. Enjoy your training session!
6. You will receive a Certificate of Completion in your email within a few days.
IMPORTANT – LOGIN METHOD
Please log into the training via laptop or desktop to ensure successful audio and video connections. Avoid dialing in via phone, as this training encourages participation and was initially meant to be conducted in person.
Please also note that the mobile WebEx app is not compatible when sharing video content.
Wednesday, December 1
ACE Interface Training presented by Youth for Christ
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Tuesday, December 7
ACE Interface Training presented by Education Service Center
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, December 9
ACE Interface Training presented by Bexar County Juvenile Probation
1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.