Community Health Fair Request
Health Fair Request
For the health and safety of our community, staff and volunteers, we have revised our health fair request process to ensure all outreach activities meet specific criteria due to COVID-19. All organizations requesting University Health participation and/or involvement in a community health fair event must submit their written request at least six weeks in advance of the event.
You must meet these minimum requirements
- Adherence to universal masking or face coverings is mandatory. No exceptions.
- Conducting temperature and symptom screenings on all participants prior to entry. Deny entrance/participation to any individual who screens positive or is not willing to be screened.
- Designated areas for washing hands and/or providing hand sanitizers for attendees, public and volunteers.
- Adequate space for all individuals to maintain 6 feet distance from those not in their household.
- Cleaning and disinfection plan for the event location.
If your event meets these minimum criteria, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com.