Try this tasty ham and potato casserole with only 239 calories per serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1 cup
Nonstick cooking spray
4 medium potatoes, diced
4 oz low-fat, lower-sodium ham, thinly sliced and chopped (about 1 cup)
1 cup chopped onion
½ cup chopped green onions (about 9 green onions)
½ cup nonfat or light sour cream
½ cup fat-free half-and-half
1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
2 green bell peppers, diced
¾ cup reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch square glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in half the cheese, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 17 g
Total fat: 5 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Sodium: 470 mg
Health Tip: Here are some tasty and healthy recipes for the holiday season.