Dietitian: Joel Lien RD, LD
Preparation Time: 50-60 minutes
Number of Servings: 10
Serving size: 3 oz.
2 lbs. fresh skinless salmon fillet
2 Tbsp. olive oil
¼ tsp garlic salt
- Use a charcoal grill with a lid and light charcoal. After 15-20 min, separate charcoal into two piles. Place lid on the grill.
- While the grill is heating up, pour olive oil on both sides of salmon fillet.
- Lightly sprinkle garlic salt over both sides of salmon.
- Cut salmon into 10 pieces (~3 oz.).
- Place salmon in the center of the grill and cover with the lid.
- Check salmon after 15-20 minutes; flip when white juices start to come out.
- Cook additional 10 minutes covered with a lid or until fish flakes easily.
Total carbohydrate: 0 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Protein: 19 g
Total fat: 15 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Sodium: 105 mg