University Medicine Associates
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is the group of primary care providers at University Health. The doctors of UMA are employed directly through University Health and provide care at locations across San Antonio.
Our mission is to provide accessible, comprehensive, quality primary care services in a caring manner. We promote health and medical education to empower individuals and families to achieve optimal health.
How You Benefit from a UMA Doctor
When you make an appointment with a UMA doctor, you can be sure you are benefiting from the collaborative nature of our health system. Your primary care physician with UMA can help with preventative care, treat your current conditions, and refer you to a specialist if needed.
When you choose a UMA doctor, you get:
- Treatment for common and complex conditions
- The knowledge of San Antonio’s leading-edge health care system
- Preventative care
- Recommendations for screenings
- Referrals for specialty care
- Access to telemedicine calls
- Access to providers who accept a range of insurance
Learn more about primary care services at University Health.