Health Fair Community Events Request During COVID-19
For the health and safety of our community, staff and volunteers, we have revised our event request form to ensure all outreach activities meet specific criteria due to COVID-19. All organizations requesting University Health participation and/or involvement in a community health fair event must submit their request at least six (6) weeks in advance of the event and meet all of the following minimum requirements.
- Adherence to universal masking or face coverings is mandatory. No exceptions.
- Conducting temperature and symptom screenings* on all participants prior to entry. Deny entrance/participation to any individual who screens positive or is not willing to be screened. (For your convenience, symptom screening questions can be found on the next page.)
- Designated areas for washing hands and/or providing hand sanitizers for attendees, public, and volunteers.
- Adequate space for all individuals to maintain 6 feet distance from those not in their household.
- Cleaning and disinfection plan for the event location.
If your event meets these minimum criteria, we invite you to complete the Event Information below for further consideration.