MyChart Patient Portal
MyChart is a new patient portal that keeps all of your health information together in one place. Bill Pay and CareLink Re-Enrollment will continue to serve you.
Items that are part of your medical record include prescriptions, lab results, allergies and immunizations. These will transfer when you enroll in MyChart. You will be able to see information on your health record such as results and clinicians' notes. You will see your results at the same time as your provider. Please give your provider time to review your results. He/she can put some of your results on hold until he/she is able to talk to you or if the information can cause harm or violate your privacy. Please consult with your provider if you have any questions about your results or additional information.
If you have questions about MyChart or your health information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Pay bills electronically
- Skip the line and save time at the clinic with eCheck-in
- Refill prescriptions
- Schedule or cancel appointments directly
- View test results
- Send secure messages to your provider
- Schedule telemedicine visits
- Manage your loved ones’ health care
- Get an estimate for how much a procedure will cost
- Learn more about MyChart
- Sign up for MyChart (Instructions)
- Read MyChart FAQs
- Download the MyChart mobile app
Login to MyChart
Bill Pay Online
For bill statements after July 11, 2020, please refer to MyChart for payment.
- Pay UMA bill online (Only for services prior to July 11, 2020)
- Pay Hospital bill online (Only for services prior to July 11, 2020)
For questions, please call customer service at 210-358-9500 or toll free at 877-766-5533, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. You also may email University Health at UHS.PBS@uhs-sa.com.
CareLink members receive a separate bill. This bill cannot be paid through MyChart. Please pay your CareLink bill online or call 210-358-3353 to pay by phone.