Whether your condition requires surgery or an alternative approach to surgery, you can expect the most advanced and comprehensive treatment available in San Antonio.
Our treatment options for brain conditions and diseases include:
When conservative treatment such as medication and physical therapy aren’t providing relief or aren’t appropriate for your spinal condition, our neurosurgeons use the latest surgical procedures to treat your condition and reduce your pain. Our neurosurgeons are experts in minimally invasive surgery, which requires smaller incisions and allows you to heal faster.
Spinal treatments we provide through the University Health Spine Center include:
- Artificial disc replacement
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Cervical stabilization
- Craniocervical junction surgery
- Deformity correction
- Laminectomy for tumors
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Posterior stabilization
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
- Transthoracic spine surgery