We offer comprehensive laboratory services, including:
- Blood draw (phlebotomy)
- Cervical cell evaluation
- Diagnostic testing for infectious diseases
- Evaluation and diagnosis of malignant and nonmalignant hematologic disorders
- Routine and specialized coagulation testing to measure your blood's ability to clot
- Semen analysis for fertility and post-vasectomy evaluation
- Sweat collection and sweat chloride testing for cystic fibrosis
- Testing for organ transplants
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Urinalysis testing
The most efficient way to get your lab results is to use our patient portal. Simply create an account to review your results.
At University Health, you have just one electronic medical record. That means your pathology test results flow seamlessly from the lab to your healthcare provider. Your doctor can access your results from the system, no matter what facility performed your lab work.
You also can contact your doctor or request a copy of your medical records to get your results.