To schedule, cancel or reschedule an appointment at FFACTS, please call 210-358-3710.
Eligibility & Requirements
To be seen at FFACTS, please provide the following:
1. Proof of positive diagnosis
2. Proof of income (must be updated every six months)
- Benefit award letter
- Pay stub from the last 30 days
- Standardized declaration of income statement
- Standardized supporter statement
- Standardized statement of no income
- Tax form (W2 or tax return)
- Texas Workforce Commission unemployment benefit letter
- Department of Corrections release paper within 30 days of release date
3. Proof of residency (must be updated every six months)
- Benefit award letter
- Current ID/driver's license
- Current utility bill
- Lease/mortgage with name and address
- Notarized affidavit
- Voter registration form
- Verification on letterhead from a residential program
Preparing for Your Appointments
Please arrive for each appointment 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and bring the following:
- Insurance card (if you’re a CareLink member, please bring your member card)
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
Initial visits typically take one to two hours. A case manager will review your eligibility forms, discuss available services and talk to you about your healthcare needs. At the end of your visit, we’ll help you schedule your medical visit with one of our doctors.
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Aetna, Medicaid, CHIP
- Aetna – HMO, PPO, POS
- Amerigroup – Medicaid, Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – HMO, PPO/POS
- CIGNA – all products
- Community First Health Plan – HMO, Medicaid, CHIP, CHIP Perinate, Foster Care
- Coventry Health Care – HMO, PPO
- HealthSpring – Medicare (formerly Bravo Health)
- Humana Military Healthcare Services – TRICARE
- Humana – HMO, PPO, Medicare
- Molina Health Care – Medicare, Medicaid Plan
- Multi Plan – PPO
- Superior Health Plan – Medicaid HMO, Medicaid STAR+PLUS, Medicare, CHIP, CHIP Perinate, Foster Care
- Traditional Medicaid
- UnitedHealthcare – HMO, PPO
- WellCare – Medicare Advantage Plan
- WellMed – Medicare Advantage Plan
Private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare are accepted. To help pay for your medical care, we also offer CareLink and grant funding to qualifying patients.
If you have Medicaid, Medicare or private insurance, we’ll file your form promptly. Please pay any copays or deductibles on the day of your visit. If you’re unable to make payments, please speak with our case management staff.
Ryan White Services
FFACTS Clinic services are funded in part by the Ryan White Treatment and Modernization Act. Guidelines are as follows:
If you have a third party payor who does not cover a Ryan White Service, and you’re eligible for the services, you can obtain them at the cost listed below. (Note: FPL stands for Federal Poverty Level.)
- Patients at or below 100% of the FPL will be have a $0.00 cost to receive Ryan White Services
- Patients between 101% and 200% of the FPL will have a $2.00 cost to receive Ryan White Services
- Patients between 201% and 300% of the FPL will have a $3.00 cost to receive Ryan White Services
Patients between over 300% of the FPL may receive the following services at the rates listed below:
The following sliding fee scale applies for completing forms requested by patients:
- Patients at or below 100% of the FPL will have a $5.00 cost to complete forms
- Patients between 101% and 200% of the FPL will have a $10.00 cost to complete forms
- Patients between 201% and 300% of the FPL will have a $20.00 cost to complete forms
- Patients at or above 300% of the FPL will have a $30.00 cost to complete forms
Other services are available at your own cost, including:
The FFACTS Pharmacy is a full-service specialty pharmacy. Call us at 210-358-9660 or fax at 210-358-9634.
Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 9 a.m.–1 p.m., Friday
- Closed weekends and holidays
Ask your doctor the following questions:
- Have I been screened for syphilis this year?
- Have I been screened for chlamydia and gonorrhea this year?
- Have I been screened for TB this year?
- Have I been screened for Hepatitis C?
- Have I had my pap smear this year? (females only)
- Have I had a lipid panel done this year?
- Am I up to date on my pneumococcal, tetanus, Hepatitis A and B, HPV, meningococcal and flu vaccines?
- Have you made a dental referral for me this year?
- Have you updated my medicines and over-the-counter medications this visit?
- Does my partner need to be tested?