We provide care for a wide array of infectious diseases including:
- Antibiotic-resistant infections such as MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Hospital-acquired infections including Staph infections
- Immunosuppression from bone marrow or solid organ transplant
- Pertussis (whooping cough)
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Traumatic injury infections
We also oversee an active travel medicine clinic and patients returning with malaria, dengue and other tropical diseases.
Family-Focused AIDS Clinical Treatment Services (FFACTS) is an outpatient HIV/AIDS clinic. Our clinic provides medical care and other types of support to improve the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS and their families. Learn how we can help.