Patient Satisfaction Overview
June 15, 2017 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
May 15, 2017 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
April 15, 2017 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
March 15, 2017 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
February 15, 2017 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
January 15, 2017 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
December 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
November 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
October 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
September 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
August 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
July 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
June 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
April 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
March 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
February 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
January 15, 2016 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
December 15, 2015 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
November 15, 2015 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
October 15, 2015 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
September 15, 2015 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
August 15, 2015 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
July 15, 2015 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
June 15, 2015 - HCAHPS Spotlight Report
At University Health System, we believe everyone deserves to receive high quality healthcare services and be treated with the highest level of courtesy and respect.
We’re honored to be your choice as a healthcare provider, and welcome you and your family as critical members of your care team. Our goal is to make your healthcare experience the very best possible, whether you’re celebrating the birth of your first child, or experiencing a condition or illness that requires specialized care.
Mission, Vision & Values
Every person you encounter at University Health System has the knowledge and experience to understand your needs. From a welcoming smile at one of our outpatient locations, to a reassuring pat on the shoulder in the hospital, you’ll notice we not only care for your healthcare needs – we care about you.
Pairing such compassion with the level of expertise you’ll encounter from our doctors, nurses, technologists, pharmacists and other allied health professionals sets us apart from other healthcare organizations.
We want you to be able to focus on what’s most important to you. Sometimes that means simply getting to the right location for your appointment. Other times, it means resting in a quiet, stress-free environment while you heal. We’ve considered all the details to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the care you expect and deserve. They type of care we all want for ourselves and family members.
You’ll receive comprehensive and seamless service regardless of your unique situation or the location where you’re seen.
- A system-wide, integrated electronic medical record (EMR) allows us to share your health information with your providers when needed. Such integration is important for your safety and security, and enables all of your University Health System physicians and nurses to better communicate and coordinate care across services and locations.
- Before, during and after your visit or stay with us, you’ll receive phone calls, educational information, guidance and follow-up to ensure you understand what to expect.
- If you are admitted to the hospital, we welcome your family members to stay with you, and provide them with the support they need to focus on you. From comfortable in-room sleepers to amenities and free Wi-Fi, we’ve given your family every consideration.
- Sometimes it’s good to speak to and learn from others who’ve been in similar situations. That’s why we’ve established family support groups to help you and your family adjust to any life changes.
University Health System strives to provide you the best possible environment, so you can heal faster and return home.
With our recent expansion at University Hospital and our Robert B. Green Campus Downtown, we’ve worked hard to create and experience that makes it just a little less stressful to go to the hospital or see a doctor.
- Healing gardens – University Hospital has three outdoor healing gardens available to patients, visitors and staff to relax, reflect and experience the sights and sounds of the outdoors.
- Private patient rooms – Spacious, private rooms with, natural light, artwork, a full bathroom, on-demand room service, and space for a loved one to stay overnight provide the most comfortable environment for inpatient stays at University Hospital.
- Healing art – Our Salud-Arte: Art of Healing Program offers you and your family a peaceful and welcoming environment through its art at University Hospital and Robert B. Green Campus, designed to awaken the senses, promote healing and create a sense of wonder.
Please let a staff member know if there is anything you see that we can do better to improve your experience in University Hospital or any of our outpatient care locations. We do want to hear from you, so if you receive a survey in the mail about your care experience, please complete and return it.