To transfer an adult patient to University Hospital, call 210-358-2500.
To transfer or transport a pediatric patient to University Hospital, call 855-4-UHS-PED (855-484-7733).
To transfer or transport a neonate, call our NICU Transport Hotline and we’ll make the process simple and seamless:
- Call our NICU Transport Hotline at 1-800-616-6122.
- You'll be connected to a neonatologist from our Level IV NICU.
- We'll arrange transportation and provide you with our team's estimated time of arrival.
- A neonatologist is available for medical management questions prior to and during the transport.
Should delivery of the patient be imminent, our neonatal team is available to attend and assist with delivery.
To initiate the maternal transfer or transport process to University Hospital, follow these steps:
Call our Maternal Transport Hotline at 1-844-MFM-4UHS (1-844-636-4847).
- You'll be connected to a physician for either MFM consultation or for maternal transport at our Level IV Maternal Center.
- We'll offer to arrange for transport. Additional information may be requested to activate transport.
- Our physician team is available for OB questions prior to and during transport.