Health Career Observation Program
The Observation Program is an opportunity for current students to observe healthcare professionals, such as:
- Technicians/Specialty Technicians
- Administrative Assistants/Unit Clerks
At this time, we only accept applications for the professions listed not physicians.
- Your school must already have an affiliation agreement with University Health System (See the list of affiliated schools)
- Observation application
- Proof of enrollment
- Criminal background check
- Approval from the University Health System department director
If your observation experience is for school course credit or required by your degree program, please work with your school placement coordinator to arrange your hours.
For more information, please email Volunteer.Services@uhs-sa.com in the University Health System Volunteer Office.