As the premier Level I Trauma Center for a 22-county area of South Texas, we're always in need of an adequate blood supply. Blood donors are needed throughout the year, with an even greater need during the summer months and holidays. We invite you to drop by our blood donor room to donate whole blood or platelets or visit one of our community blood drives.
University Hospital Blood Donor Room Hours:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Closed Sundays and holidays.