The University Health System Asthma Coalition for the Community Team (ACCT) will provide a 1-hour education class to parents on help with managing asthma and proper use of medications as well as recognition and prevention of symptoms. The class will be interactive including guidance of use of inhaler with spacer.
- To reduce asthma flare ups
- To avoid missed school days
- To assist with understanding the asthma action plan
- To enable child to play, exercise and join in activities without coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath
What to bring:
- Any equipment your child with asthma is using
- Any medications that your child with asthma is taking
To register or find out more, please call 210-358-5437.